You can move dead or dying bodies with the module. It can also be used to reach objects otherwise inacessible, or too dangerous to be retieved. When activated a white circle of energy is seen around the players hand, and the object being picked up. Heavier objects like barrels and dying enemies will be harder to move than lighter ones like weapons.
Note: The Heavy Battlesuit's kinectic module is slightly stronger than the Lite Battlesuit's module.
- You can grab activated grenades, and toss it back at the enemy. You can also "catapult" your grenades as well!
- This module can be useful for "redirecting" a misfired grenade.
- Use the module to grab items from a distance otherwise be booby trapped or too hazardous to reach physically.
- You can move barrels that would prove hazardous.
- You can pick up bodies and use them as "meat shield".
- You can pick up guns from a distance that would activate a trap,an example is on level 7.
- The kinetic module can be used to take weapons from allies.
- it can't be used in the air, and in most circumstances you can't use it in water or acid.