The Lite Battlesuit is a lightweight armor that allows the user to move quickly with some protection. There is several different helmets, none affects the HP. The user can also change the color of the helmet, arms, torso, and legs. If the player chooses this suit, he will have 500 HP, unlike the Heavy Battlesuit which has 750 HP, but is disadvantaged in its speed.
- This suit offers more mobility and lightweight attributes, but is not recommended against stronger, heavily armed opponents, as explosives can send you flying to your death.
- Use this suit only if your facing weak to moderate foes in the early levels.
- This suit was the default armor in Plazma Burst, although it shows the upgraded version instead.
- The suit has an antenna on the backside, although its use is unknown.
- Howver, it is possibe it is to communicate with other Marines from far distances.
- When switching out different colors of the suit, whenever the player dies in a mutilated way, it shows different blood colors. For example, if you picked the bright red suit, the gore will be much brighter.