|Plazma Burst 2|
Plazma Burst 2's Menu. Notice the Red ship flying to the Earth.
"Plazma Burst: Foward to The Past"
"Plazma Burst 3"
Plazma Burst 2 is a sequel game, created by Eric Gurt on March 10, 2011. It follows the series main characters, the Marine and Noir Lime, as well as introducing new factions and allies in the second game. It goes back into the future, where the Marine takes a ship back to Earth, after he has taken Noir Lime to a emergency medical facility. The Marine fights his way to the the time machine to try and travel back in time. It is set on a future Earth, where Humans (A.K.A. called the Civil Security are fighting against a mysterious, powerful race known as the Usupians.
- New abilities: Kinetic Module, and Time Warp.
- New weapons, and can choose from over 15 weapons with different strengths and weaknesses.
- New enemies, The Civil Security and the Usurpation race.
- You now can customize your character, as well as change from Lite Battlesuit to Heavy Battlesuit mode in the Equipment Shop.
- PSI Blades replace the Electroshock close-range weapon.
- A more advanced physics engine.
- More options to customize performance before or during in-game.
- You can now make your own levels using the Map Editor.
- Now features 42 levels to fight, kill, and rip your way out to find the time machine.
- Multiplayer. (Currently in Beta.) Features Deathmatch, Cooperative, and Team Deathmatch.
- More vehicles.
Marine - The returing hero of the series. He is a very silent character, only talking to Noir Lime and Proxy in the later levels. He uses a variety of weapons, ranging from human-made to alien high-tech made weapons.
Proxy - The only female in the series. She is a criminal, and allies the Marine and later Noir Lime near the end of the campaign. She goes with the group, helping her fellow teammates fight for a better life.
Civil Security - The main enemy in Plazma Burst 2. They are human soldiers who fight to Usupians, and the Marine's allies during the campaign. They are always found in a squad, gurading the nearby area. They have 4 ranks, dubbed the Lite , Heavy, Ghost , and Boss classes.
Usurpations - The new alien race in the series. They are a high-tech race, that fights the Civil Security on many occasions, intent on taking over Earth. They are enemies of the Falkok , another race. They were discovered by accident when humans first invented teleportation by an experiement. They use Alien Rifle, Alien Pistol, and the Alien Shotgun, as well as other weaponry.
Androids - The robotic fraction of the series. They are a semi-sentient race, that are enemies of the Civil Security, and the Marine himself. They use rocket launchers, railguns, and Alien Shotguns against their opponents. They are considered to be part of the Usupians.
- This is the second installment of the Plazma Burst series.
- The Falkok make an appearance in multiplayer as a skin.
- Some of the weapons, like the Assault Rifle C-01r, have a different firing sound.
- Instead of cut-scenes, you can now make in-game texts.
- This takes place on Earth, instead of another planet.